Re: [VHFcontesting] rover rules

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] rover rules
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:15:39 -0800 (PST)
--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Steve Piotrowski <stevepio@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ev, I think some of the resistance is a matter of the cure
> being worse than the disease.
I understand your point-of-view, Steve.  I tend to be a root-cause analyst out
of laziness.  If I can fix something once, I will.  Revisiting the same issue
cyclically makes me grumpy. :)

As for what's worse, the "cure" or "disease", I don't know...  but I am certain
that the "disease" is so insidious that it "mutates" with each "treatment",
decades after it was first diagnosed.

If the general population wishes to continue "treatments", then we are making a
conscientious decision to risk further "mutations" in the future.

I'm ok with that.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV