Re: [VHFcontesting] Lunch box roving

To: Jim Forsyth <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Lunch box roving
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:33:19 -0500
you might know it better as a "toolbox" station, since you've operated one ...

"We all met in the desert to lend AF6O a 10-band "toolbox" station,
shown inside the tailgate of his Ford Bronco. In the other photo, a
second similar toolbox station is shown atop a rotor on the roof of an
SUV. "

de w1rt/john