Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op interferance on IF freqs

To: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op interferance on IF freqs
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:48:35 -0500
Good morning Paul,

You might look at filtering and isolating the power sources for each
band. Many years ago we found that interference between our various HF
stations on Field Day was through common mode interference on the power
lines.

Another thing to explore would be RF filtering;bandpass filters on the
front ends or low pass on the lower bands and high pass on the higher.

Good luck,

Dave, K4TO