[VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Results

To: w5wvo@cybermesa.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Results
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:09:02 -0700
Bill - I picked up a copy of February CQ magazine today at Newsland
across from the University on Central. They still had a copy left on
Saturday afternoon. I suspect that you could get one at Hastings,
Barnes and Noble, or Borders, but you my as well support the local
independent stores while they are still around to support.

Quick Summary: You finished 6th USA 6 meters, eighth in multipliers on
6M, first in single op 6M in NM. Out of the top ten in QSOs on 6M.
They published your soapbox comments.

KK6MC/r finished 8th nationwide for rovers, first (and only entry) in
NM. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey