[VHFcontesting] Jan contest

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jan contest
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:30:44 -0500
Fun contest but no great openings. Did manage to snag a bunch of EN's in the
midwest on 6m which stayed open for about a 1/2 hours. Best on 2m was VE2XX
(fn25)with strong signals. No equipment or antenna failures with the only
breaddown was me, hence the low score. Back problems prevented me from
staying in the chair for long periods. Managed to work only one Rover,
K1DS/R in FN20 on 4 bands. 10ghz in the box and ready to go next June.

73's and Tnx for the contacts.

Steve K1IIG FN31NL

 K1IIG
Single Op