[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r Jan 2009 FN14 FN13 FN04 FN03 FN02 EN93 EN92

To: ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r Jan 2009 FN14 FN13 FN04 FN03 FN02 EN93 EN92
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:48:27 -0800 (PST)
Hello group

Once again I am planning a rove this January.  I some restrictions at the start
of each day but will be free in the evenings.

I have decent 100W stations with eight foot yagis on the bottom four.

903 through 3456 are 3W stations with four foor loopers but are quite reliable.

5760, 10GHz and laser are available but less predictable.

I will be keeping to the following schedule:

Saturday (GMT)

FN03aa     2210 - 2310
EN93xa     2330 - 2440

Sunday (GMT)

EN92xx     0110 - 0230
FN02ax     0250 - 0400
FN03rw     2030 - 2100
FN13ax     2130 - 2230
FN14cc     2310 - 2450

Monday (GMT)

FN04wb     0200 - 0400

I will be on the air as opportunity arises during transits and at times not
listed.

I am accepting skeds on 144.237.

Please contact me at ve3oil@yahoo.ca and I will return a list of suggestions.

73