[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN Jan 2009 ARRL Contest this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN Jan 2009 ARRL Contest this weekend
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:00:24 -0800 (PST)
KG6IYN will be at the usual roost 4900' ASL DM12rr for this contest weekend.

Plans are to 50, 144, 220, 432, 902, 1296 bands, with 2304 and 10 gig as
options.

>From this location I typically put 20-over-9 or better signals in to most of
>Arizona and with conditions favorable have been almost up to the
>California-Oregon border on 2 meters .....

Will have equipment and software to run digital modes if anyone needs points in
the late hours when the usual traffic slows down ....

Hope to work you this weekend !!!

73' de kg6iyn