[VHFcontesting] KB1DFB M/L this weekend

To: "VHF Contesting reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB1DFB M/L this weekend
From: "KB1H" <kb1h@ct.metrocast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:37:46 -0500
As usual, the crew at KB1DFB will be active from FN41cu as a Multi/Limited
entry. 50Mhz - 432 Mhz, running close to 1KW each band.

6M is a dedicated operating position with 144 - 432 sharing one position. The
operator at the 144 - 432 position easily can QSY to the other bands and this
is usually our MO. The 6M operator announces the 2M frequency and QSYs in the
upper three bands are handled by the operator on those bands.

6M will be CQing almost all the time. We will try to stay close to a frequency
all weekend. If a QSO is needed on an upper band and we can not be found on
those bands look for the 6M signal.

Good luck and see you on the bands.

Operators this weekend will be KB1DFB, KB1H( Mr. Six Meters here), W1UJ, and
KB1NRB. Others of the NZ1U crew might stop by to help.

73
Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300