[VHFcontesting] digital skeds for the January VHF sweeps wanted!

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, inham@mailman.qth.net, SMC Reflector <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] digital skeds for the January VHF sweeps wanted!
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:55:06 -0500
Hi All,

Everything is coming along nicely.  I have the latest version of WSJT
[5.9.7] installed on the shack computer, and it seems to be working
well.  I should get my antennas up tomorrow:-)

I will have 6m, 100 watts, with 3 elements @ 20', and 2m with 150 watts,
and 10 elements @ 25'.  Not exactly a top ten station, but I should be
able to make a few QSO's:-)

I'm planning to focus on the digital modes, but will try you on SSB/CW
if you want.  I would like to make some more skeds.  I only have a few
so far, so let me know when and where you would like to try!

73
Dan

K9ZF   EM78el

--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana.
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: