[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO pre 2005 QSO's

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO pre 2005 QSO's
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:31:35 -0800 (PST)
Hi All. I wanted to report an error to the group just so it is known and can be
corrected/delt with.

I had used EN29 as my grid based on a map and where the lake was. When I got my
GPS I found out I am really about 2-300 yards inside EN39 instead.

If you have a QSO from before 2005 and have marked EN29, please make the
adjustment. If you sent me an SASE/QSL and recieved one back in return, e-mail
me and I can send out a new card.

I asked the ARRL about this one and they said to send a message out. I hope
this doesn't cause too much of a problem. My mistake!

I look forward to working you all on the bands again this summer!

73,
Steve, KC8QVO