[VHFcontesting] 222.150 net

To: jarritt@vt.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222.150 net
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:10:14 -0500
Please don't forget that the Packrats run a series of nets every Monday night
(for many many years).
The 222 net is held on 222.125 starting at 8:30 pm from FN10we.
Let me know if you are going to attempt and I will make a point of pointing and
waiting in your direction.  Your EM97 should be a very popular grid.
73,
Phil K3TUF

k8tqk wrote:

> > Hi all...
> > Just a note to let everyone know that we are not running the Tuesday night
> > 222.150 net...

Shucks!  This news just days after getting some power on that band!

Had heard the .150 net many Tues nights, but never seemed to have enough
soup out of the barefoot xverter to make QNI from the house.  Just added
a brick amp and serious batteries (off-the-grid station in the house) to
the 222 station over the weekend.  Will look forward to the return of
the net in the spring .

  73,
     - Josh / KF4YLM