[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT-736R Loaded

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT-736R Loaded
From: "Dr M J DiGirolamo" <DrD@2020.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:57:05 -0500
Hi Gang,

  I've decided to put one of my Yaesu FT-736R's up for sale.  I can tell you
it's a true "cream-puff" and it's loaded!  I upgraded the power supply a few
years ago (per published article) though it's never had a problem.

  Here's the module configuration:  6M, 2M, 440MHz and 1.2GHz.

  Also included is the extremely rare TV-736 ATV Modulator/Demodulator that
goes with the 1.2GHz module.

  Unit serial number is SN3K750120.

  I would rather not break the unit up and sell the modules piecemeal.

  Please send me your reasonable offer if you're interested.

73,

Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN

W4XN@arrl.net

Charlottesville, VA