Re: [VHFcontesting] Type N crimpers?

To: Jack <k6jeb@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Type N crimpers?
From: Jerry Siegmund <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:38:39 -0700
Only been at this a year or so Jack.. so I am still considered a
'Newbie' myself..! I have learned a lot from the Pro's..(as I call them
guys..) and still learning!  I was told to stay away from the Crimp
Type.. and go with Clamp Type myself!  A lot of money for a tool you may
only use a few times.  I picked up 150' of LMR-600 which will be cut
into two lengths.. so needed a couple connectors to complete. I
purchased 10 from
http://www.hyperlinktech.com/item.aspx?id=1012
Have yet to try them.. and they may not be 'Top Dollar Good
Connectors'.. But until I do.. ?
I thought the price was pretty good.. maybe they have something your
looking for as well !
I do not work for them or are in any way affiliated with them.. just
parts like N Connectors are 'very scarce' in these parts !  Good Luck
with your search..
Jerry VE6CPP
DN39or