[VHFcontesting] FS: Mirage B34G 2 meter amp

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Mirage B34G 2 meter amp
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:06:38 -0800 (PST)
I have for sale a Mirage B34G 2 meter amp in very good condition.  It does up
to 10 watts in and about 35 to 40 out. You can drive it with 5 watts from an HT
for full output also.  It would also make a nice amp for the Icom 706 original
to give you some more power on 2m.  It does SSB/CW/FM but the built in preamp
doesn't work.  That is a common problem on Mirage amps and the built in preamp
wasn't that good anyways.

It comes with a power cord, and I am asking $40 plus shipping.  I can take
paypal/Check/MO.

73s John AA5JG