Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:05:46 -0400
Although off-topic, I would suggest that you read up on eBay's recent
changes concerning fees, feedback,  and the requirement of using
PayPal.  You will be surprised and might change your mind.

I must say, this year I have had more problems buying things from hams
than I have in the 30 years I've been licensed.  I've been called
names, threatened with lawsuits and have had to file formal complaints
against one individual.  It's a shame, but it looks like from now on,
I will only buy new equipment from established dealers.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian