[VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV in Sept VHF

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV in Sept VHF
From: "Mark Adams, PE" <k2qo@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:49:49 -0400
Gang,
K2QO/R will be QRV for the ARRL September VHF Contest. We  will be
active on all the bands from 6 meters up to and including 10G. We have
low-medium power on the bottom 4 and are QRP-ish on the balance of the
bands. Modes include CW, SSB, and FM (on 2M, 146.55).  We will be
monitoring 144.260 SSB as much as possible. You can also call us on
CW. My low band op is substitute rover partner K2ZR, so 40 or 50 WPM
won't be a problem :-)
If you'd like a sked, please make a request. (k2qo@mac.com)
Our route will be:
Saturday Local Time:
FN23aa          Around 2 PM until 5 PM. (We may sub a spot about 50 miles east
of here.)
FN22dw          Around 6 PM until Midnight

Sunday Local Time:
FN13gb          Around 10 AM until 11 AM
FN03??          Around noon until 2 PM
FN12au          Around 3 PM until 6 PM
FN02vu          Around 7 PM until the end.

We will be pointing NORTH! A LOT! We expect VE's to be a huge part of
our score.
APRS will be on the DL. After two contests with it, I've hot not one
single report that it was used by anyone but my XYL to follow my
progress.

We hope to see you all during the contest and Good Luck!

73,
Mark K2QO and Dick K2ZR