[VHFcontesting] N3NGE active from FN20bd in Sept VHF Contest

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, rover@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE active from FN20bd in Sept VHF Contest
From: K3EGE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:31:48 EDT

Multi-op  station N3NGE will be on for the Sept VHF Contest this coming
weekend from  grid FN20bd near Morgantown, PA on bands 6 thru 10G with lots of
power and big  and high antennas.

Rovers - if you are within range  of FN20bd, please send us your planned
route, what bands you will be operating  and estimated dates/times you plan to
be
in each grid  as well as  any coordination frequency you use and we will look
for you.

We will also be operating WSJT on  6 and 2 meters during the wee hours of
Sunday Morning.  Skeds are  welcome.

Gook luck to everyone in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team