[VHFcontesting] For Sale

To: pvrc <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 14:12:30 -0400
With today's rain, and my kids sporting events cancelled, I finally
have the opportunity to post the following items for sale.

1.  144MHz 8877 W6PO design 1.5KW+ amplifier, powers supply and
relays by Antennaworks.   This amplifier was recently taken out of
service due to a feedline failure - the amplifier failed and, I
assume, zapped the tube.  The sale includes a new Eimac 8877 tube as
well as the failed tube and a spare of unknown condition.  The
amplifier RF deck is virtually new (replaced by Antennaworks in
January '07).  Relays included are two Tohtsu CX600NL's with homebrew
12vdc relay PS.  More information about Antennaworks
at:  http://www.antennaworks.com/ and my review on Eham
at:  http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6648.  The amplifier is being
sold in "As Is" condition.  More information and photos can be made
available upon request.  Price:  $2250 shipped (UPS Ground) (2 boxes)
to CONUS, $2000 pick-up at or near my Westminster, MD QTH.

2.  Down East Microwave 2 meter transverter 144-28 HP 60 watt output
linear transverter.  Options included:  Common RF option for high
power transverter, - 20dBM split IF, PTT-L and AUX to GND for
external amplifier keying.  Recently repaired by DEM - output level
presently set to minimum by DEM for customization by user - they
replaced Rx FET (secondary to above feedline/amplifier failure).
$525 shipped (UPS Ground) to CONUS.

3.  Biddle Insturments Megger Direct Reading Earth Tester Model
#  250260, Three-Terminal Ground Resistance Tester with Accessorry
Kit consisting of probes, calibrator, test lead set and carrying
case.  Appears to be in unused, like new condition.
$525 shipped (UPS Ground) to CONUS.

73,
Ed
K3DNE