Re: [VHFcontesting] Cushcraft 4218XL instructions???

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Cushcraft 4218XL instructions???
From: "Dugas, Jason A. (JSC-EP)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:18:28 -0500
I am also looking for the instructions for the 4218XL.  I need some dimensions
of some of the parts.

For some reason Cushcraft decided not to post this particular manual on their
site.  When I wrote asking for a fax or scan of the manual, their reply was:

 "Send me $5 cash, not a check, and I will find and make you a copy from our
archives."

I've bought too many antennas from them to be paying for simple manuals.  In
addition, I don't think it makes good sense to send "him" cash through the
mail.  The whole thing rubbed me the wrong way, so I'm hoping one of you guys
can send a scan of your old manual.

Thanks,

Jason
KB5URQ