[VHFcontesting] k3uhf/m

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] k3uhf/m
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:08:48 -0700
I will be activating cn 86/85/84/83/93/92 tonight. I hear 6 meters is open. I
will be on 6 and 2 meters and 432 on request.
Tommorow if the band is open I will climb high in cn91 and 81.

I'd hook uip the uhf stuff, but the contest is over.

I will return on or near the same path on tuesday afternoon.

I know some want cn 83 up here.  I will have good elevation there in a few
hours.