Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 tranverters new home

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 tranverters new home
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:00:50 -0500
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 21:14, Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well done! It's nice to know that Sean is so approachable and open to new
> thoughts.  Thanks for sharing...and here's looking forward to even more
> positive stuff in our future.

Mike wrote

I suppose since I have a fair understanding of what would be required
on my part I thought through as many scenarios of what it would take
to prove my claim.  Then thought about what that process should look
like.  I wrote that up in as logical of a format (time line).  Sean
had a couple of questions and like I said 'voila.

I also know that I wrote Gene, W3ZZ about Field Day citing that under
the rules at that time EOC's were at a disadvantage competing with
other stations in the "D" category.  Gene suggest a few people I
should contact and thus the "F" category was created for those
operations.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com