[VHFcontesting] Desperately Seeking 222!

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Desperately Seeking 222!
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:09:26 -0500
My Yaesu FT-736R with the 222 module is in the shop, and I've been informed
that there is ZERO chance that will be returned to me in time for the ARRL UHF
Contest. Likewise, I've also ordered a DEMI 222-28 transverter, but it's not
looking good for it's delivery either.

If someone out there has a 222 Multi-Mode rig or transverter that they might be
willing to part with, I'm buying! Can pay you immediately using Paypal, or will
send a cashiers check via Federal Express, etc. I just hate to let the contest
go by without 222 capabilities.

I've got a 120watt Mirage brick amp, ARR pre-amp, and antennas installed...so
all I'm missing is a way to generate the RF. If you can help, please contact me
via e-mail or cell phone at 205-253-4867.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film