Re: [VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group

To: "k4gun@comcast.net" <k4gun@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] about the grid circling group
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
one reason for not submitting a log is to avoid scrutiny and the ensuing drama
and possible disqualification. another reason is because the computer on which
loffing was done may have crashed.  another reason is because the op gets no
joy from submitting a log but much joy from operating.

of course, if you are wondering why that particular station didn&#39;t
submit...ask them. :)