[VHFcontesting] Distant Scoring

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Distant Scoring
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:20:33 -0400
After all the emails on this subject, I think you guys are onto something. A
separate contest for this would be great, count me in. How to handle the
hardworking rovers sounds tricky. Is there a separate Rover contest? Could
we allow the rovers extra points in the distance scoring or would this
confuse the matter. I too can not see changing an existing contest, I found
out the hard way when I suggested this in another topic. Another, not so bad
idea, was to piggy back this on one of the sprints to see how all this will
work.

Keep the emails going, I still have room in my inbox.

73's
Steve
K1IIG