Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions

To: "'kb8u vhf'" <kb8u_vhf@hotmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:10:09 -0400
Russ

I don't think information resources like radar plots and the real time
propagation maps are a problem. They don't give you frequency and station
information at the same time, don't self spot and don't set up schedules
with anyone. I wouldn't have a problem using them. This is a good example of
Internet resources that do not replace the human brain with a machine. The
human brain cannot generate radar plots.

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz
FM19jd  MD
50 => 10 GHz