[VHFcontesting] W1RT/R results

To: "VHF contesting list" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W1RT/R results
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:46:27 -0400
Still need to scrub, but preliminary results look like 427 Q, 889
Q-points and 134 mults for a total 119126 .. activating a record (for
us) 14 grids.

Conditions Saturday were looking good at the start, with decent
coastal tropo from FM26. Then everyone disappeared up north as the
t-storms fired up!
Sunday was much better, all grids were very productive except FN31
which we had to sub since we were out of time.

Jitney performed pretty well, nothing broke that we couldn't fix ..
unfortunately it gets even worse gas mileage than the old one :(

Tnx to all for the Q's and see you in September - details to 3830 in a few days

de w1rt/r - W1RT John and ON4IY Xtof