[VHFcontesting] Rovers Wanted!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rovers Wanted!
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:16:02 -0500
We are hosting TechFest III in Fox Lake, Illinois and looking for rovers who
want to come out and do a car-show type exhibit!

We can't offer much. Free admission (well everyone gets that J ), great
food, and a lot of fun. I am brining out my Rover, (rover the second, I tore
down the first attempt), and if we get enough people it will be a lot of
fun!

Drop me a reply back if you are interested, we will be making a special
parking spot for the rovers.