[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Plan for June VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Plan for June VHF Contest
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be out this weekend as follows (some booked-up sked periods are not
shown).  Times in UTC.

Saturday

1930-2200 FN14ba
2230-2245 FN13bx
2345-2400 FN03xx
(not sure after that...if I am early and not tired then perhaps FN04xa for an
hour, then driving home to Cambridge)

Sunday

1230(?)-1500 FN03bi
1600-1730 circling EN92/93/FN02/FN03 corner (mobile antennas only)
2015-2230 EN92mp
0039-0300 EN93sg

Been busy lately so all my improvement projects are on hold.  I'll have low
power on everything up to 3456 MHz plus 10 GHz (CW/SSB), 24 wideband FM and
laser (maybe 5760 MHz QRPp).  Basically the same setup as last September.  Let
me know if you are interested in skeds.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R