[VHFcontesting] More K4GUN/R plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com (VHF contesting list)
Subject: [VHFcontesting] More K4GUN/R plans
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:12:42 +0000
It has been pointed out to me that I need to be a bit more specific about times
for my rover route.  This is difficult because a few of the stops are going to
be very brief and two of the stops will be for as long as I am still getting
contacts.  Below is a schedule with approximate times for several of the stops.
 Be sure and swing your beam around during these times.

Also, I don't have a specific listening frequency.  Based on my experience in
January, I found that I spent too much time following people around to other
bands and rarely made it back to the home frequency.  I also botched a few
skeds in January and will not let that happen again.  If you want to set up a
sked for FM08, FM16, FM27, FM29 or FM18, my schedule is solid enough for those
grids.

Saturday (all times Eastern)

FM08us Hogback Overlook - 2:00 PM until at least 5:00 but could be much later
FM07vx truck stop in Louisa county - Probably around 8:00 PM but not certain
FM17 en route to a hotel around Williamsburg VA

Sunday

FM16ww CBBT Island 1 - noon to 1:00
FM27ac North end of CBBT - 1:30 to 4:00 or when contacts stop
FM28fa MD Eastern Shore - not sure, probably 5:00 PM... depends on time at FM27
FM29ac  MD Route 301 7:00 PM to 8:30ish
FM18iq home 10:00 to 11:00 PM

Steve - K4GUN/R