[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all. I am going to be in Nestor Falls, Ontario, Canada - EN39 - a  little
earlier this year than before. I will be on the road Sunday June  1 to Chicago
and then June 3 the rest of the way. I should be on 6m for  a bit on June 4
with a dipole. Depending on what the weather throws at  me I should be able to
assemble everything else by afternoon on the  5th. Then I will have 2m and 70cm
also.

  I will start my tear-down on the 10th and will be totally off the air  by the
end of the day on Wed the 11th. Thursday and Friday I'll be  headed home.

  As always, I wish I could stay longer! I hope to hear all of you on the air.

  For information and pictures of last year's trip check out my website
http://www.kc8qvo.com/2007_09_01_archive.html - "Lake of the Woods,  EN39 on
the Air" - bottom 3ord of the page. Also, my photobucket page  has my whole Ham
radio and then some album:  http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/KC8QVO/EN39/

  73,
  Steve, KC8QVO