[VHFcontesting] Updated VHF_USA.DTB Now Available

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Updated VHF_USA.DTB Now Available
From: "Dave Zeph" <zephd@indy.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 05:01:55 -0400
For those on the Reflector who use the Win-Test software in VHF Contests, a
vastly updated version of the VHF_USA.DTB Database that I first developed
last year is now available on the Win-Test Database Download Site:

VHF_USA.ZIP <http://download.win-test.com/databases/VHF_USA.ZIP>

The Database now contains 9200+ US, VE and a few XE callsign - AND their
Grid Squares.  My thanks to all of the many folks who kindly supplied me
copies of their Cabrillo Logs to derive this information.

The Data is also available in ASCII (one call per line) and Sorted formats
if anyone has a use for those.

This Database supports the "Report Guessing" feature of Win-Test in VHF
Contests.   This is intended as an operating AID - NOT a replacement for the
operator's responsibility to actually COPY the Complete QSO Exchange
Information.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX