[VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint from EM63nf-Coordination Frequencies? L

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Sprint from EM63nf-Coordination Frequencies? Looking for Skeds
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:15:52 -0500
Saturday is also the date of our annual Hamfest, so my operating time will be
limited. I plan to be on the air by 5AM Central time, hoping to catch some of
the Georgia grids as the contest begins in the Eastern time zone. I'll operate
for about three hours until 8:00AM Central.

If you're interested in a sked, please let me know. 10 watts into a single long
boom loop yagi. I'll be on SSB/CW and listening on 144.200mhz as well. (Is that
how it's done, or do most folks listen on 70cm for coordination?) Newbie, here.

I'd love to work at least a few folks on 1296. I've never made a QSO on the
band before. Icom IC-910H, 1/2 hardline, and the loop Yagi.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
205-253-4867

Les Rayburn, director