Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations

To: Joe Serocki <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logbook recommendations
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:10:26 -0600
Joe Serocki wrote:

> So, here the quest. I am starting to like the looks of ACLOG from
> http://n3fjp.com/, it seems decent and for a lousy $20 does what I need it
> to do. On the other hand, what other recommendations are out there?

My dad uses that software extensively and likes it.  He's a "not easily
impressed with technology" guy, so it's pretty high praise.

I will probably use it if I ever get my act together and get everything
in an electronic log.  The only time I log electronically right now is
during VHF contests, and for that...

I'm roving, so the only serious one-handed data entry option that works
PERFECTLY is RoverLog.  Hasn't ever let me down.

Nate WY0X