[VHFcontesting] EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:51:04 -0400
***** only 1 day left to preregister, but you can still come and
register for the conference and banquet at the door and stay for
Sunday's flea market. *****

BRING GOODIES FOR THE AUCTION AND BANQUET TABLE.

ALSO TEST EQUIPMENT LAB SESSION THROUGH 50 GHz.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.
BRING YOUR MICROWAVE EQUIPMENT WHICH WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO MEASURE
ANYWHERE ELSE.

34th ANNUAL EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

-This years' 34th Annual Eastern VHF-UHF Conference and Dinner Banquet
will be held on April 18, 19 & 20th, 2008. Once again it will be at
the Crowne Plaza
Hotel in Enfield, CT. Reservations may be made at (860) 741-2211 ask for
local hotel reservations.

Our web site has been updated and now offers both Secure On-line
PayPal as well as traditional mail-in Registration. You save $5 on
the full Conference admission by pre-Registering.

Please see our  WEB site for further information:
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html

We will hold an indoor Auction to help defray costs of future
conferences. Please bring items suitable for donating and auctioning
off to support the club. We are also soliticing Door Prize donations for a
drawing at the Dinner Banquet. Thanks.

Outdoor Flea Market on Sunday April 20th, 2008, weather permitting.

Bruce Wood N2LIV
Conference Chairman
n2liv@optonline.net n2liv@arrl.net
(516) 928-0698 ext 210 (W) for further info.
Thanks and see you there.