[VHFcontesting] 2m Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, Packrats@mailman.qth.net, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m Sprint
From: Philip Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:15:52 -0400
Wow, didn't expect such activity.  It was great.  I even worked the boss,
KX9X, his 9 call threw me for a loop at first, but then I figured it out
(cw).
Worked up to FN25 and down to EM84 and FM14 thanks to Mark K1MAP being on
vacation.
Ended up with 101 qso's and 37 grids, I believe this is the first I've
reached the century mark in qso's for a sprint.
Thanks to all who got on the air and thanks to the two fellows, K9JK and
W4SHG, who are sponsoring and counting the points.
See you all next week on 222!  Lets have even more activity there.
73,
Phil K3TUF