[VHFcontesting] F.S. smallish 432 Yagi

To: VHF contesting list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] F.S. smallish 432 Yagi
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:07:23 +0000
Hi gang. I'm cleaning up around the shack here. I have a 12 element homebrew,
insulated element,  K1FO Yagi for sale. I think this was one of my original
rover antennas, but has hardly been used. Has stainless u-bolt for  up to 1.5"
mast, boom is 7/8" diameter, 6ft long, type N connector. Tuned up and works
like a bomb.  This breaks down to two 3ft pieces and will ship by priority mail
easily. Spring sprints are a comin'! Price $70 delivered to lower 48. PayPal
preferred.. bill, k1DY in Maine