[VHFcontesting] super light weight 6m yagi?

To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] super light weight 6m yagi?
From: <k2kw-8@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:00:05 -0700
Does anyone know of a super light weight 6M antenna for a light weight
DXpedtion?  (hopefully it's OK to ask here)

I'm thinking along the lines of a sub-5 lb class of antenna that might fit into
luggage.  This is my honeymoon, so no KW, no monster antennas, and minimal
operating time.

I see that Hex-beam has a real light weight antenna.  And maybe Dunestar's 2
ele quad.  Are there any other options?  Or maybe someone has built a super
light weight yagi out of shock-corded tent poles?

Outrageous location on Saba in early July.  One thought is to lay a wire yagi
on the deck...

Many thanks, Kenny K2KW