[VHFcontesting] 220mhz Weak Signal Rig/Transverter Wanted

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 220mhz Weak Signal Rig/Transverter Wanted
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:26:58 -0500
I'm trying to get active on weak signal modes on 220mhz prior to the contest
season. Don't have the time right now to tackle a transverter kit, so instead
I'd like to purchase a used multi-mode rig, or possibly a 220Mhz module for my
Yaesu FT-736R, or a good quality transverter for use with an HF rig.

I can pay immediately using Paypal, credit card, or sending a cashiers check or
money order via Fedex. Please let me know if anyone has 220 capability that
they'd be willing to part with.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director