Re: [VHFcontesting] Parts for TR-751a

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Parts for TR-751a
From: Lee Kemp <n5tiflk@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:05:05 -0800 (PST)
  I am all so looking for some parts looking for the little brick amp in the
rear of the rig.(5 low 10 high using the pot)   It is only giving out about 05.
to 1 watt at this time.  I had done a search 3 years ago on google and  back
then found only one with the same SN numbers on it in Canada for 160$ I thought
that was a little much but never found an other.  If any one knows were to get
parts of have a rig like it with the receive out or something else wrong and
would like to sell it for parts let me know.

  Thanks
LEE
  N5TIF EM12hl

  PS: If anything I guess I could use it for an IF for a transverter for an
other band but would reather have it healthy again.
jcplatt1@mmm.com wrote:
  Once upon a time someone had referenced a "place on the east coast" that
sold the push on/off pot and RF gain/squelch pot for the TR-751A. Anyone
help me with a name and perhaps email address ?

73, Jon
W0ZQ

Lee
N5TIF