Re: [VHFcontesting] Logs for W2SZ/1 now on LoTW

To: k1ep@mgef.org, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logs for W2SZ/1 now on LoTW
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:13:40 -0500
Hi Ed:
I think that the problem is that you signed the W2SZ/1 (FN32) certificate as
W2SZ.

It should have been signed as W2SZ/1 so that it didn't conflict with the Jan VHF
Contest Q's from FN22.

I think your big problem is that W2SZ never signs /1 during the contests from
FN32.

I always have to ask W2SZ if they are /1 and log them as W2SZ/1.

Basically I think you need to create 3 LoTW certificates:
W2SZ - FN22 - ??? - NY - Jan Contest
W2SZ - FN32 - MA, Berkshier - Jun, Aug, & Sep Contests
W2SZ/1 - FN32 - MA, Berkshier - Jun, Aug,& Sep Contests

Are you going to submit the real W2SZ logs from FN22 ???

May this will help shed some light on you low returns.

BTW, I've been working W2SZ and W2SZ/1 since 1990.

73
Bob, K1VU