Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting.....roving......rules.....

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spotting.....roving......rules.....
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:14:45 -0800 (PST)
Pete,

There's an option number 4 also:

4) Stop participating, sell your VHF/UHF gear and
concentrate on another aspect of Amateur Radio.

As for me, I picked option 4 and am going back to low
band CW operating. If they ever implement a single op
rover category and actually use the technology
available, I may try it again.

Whoever said " a contact is a contact" was spot
on....as long as they meet the criteria for a complete
contact based on the, pardon the phrase, rules.

73,
Dave N8AG