[VHFcontesting] FO25 432 antenna wanted.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FO25 432 antenna wanted.
From: "Pete M" <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:54:02 -0500
I'm looking for a K1FO FO25 432 antenna.  I have tried to reach Directive
Systems to buy a new one or 2 and the phone is busy 24hrs a day and emails get
returned.  Are they now defunct?  I need one more fo25 to have a quad
stack...anyone in NC or SC have an extra they will part with ...or anywhere in
US (unassembled that can be shipped).  I really would like to get in touch with
Directive Systems.

Thanks,
Pete
WA2ODO