[VHFcontesting] (no subject)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <packrats@mailman.qth.net>,<newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] (no subject)
From: "Ken Kent" <KA2LIM@stny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:35:26 -0500
Multi-Limited station KA2LIM will be operating on the Jan VHF contest from near

Pine Valley, NY in grid FN12nf on bands 50 Mhz thru 432 Mhz.
  Rovers,  we would welcome your rover plans and will look for you as you rove
during the contest.
We will also be operating WSJT on both 6 and 2 during the early Sunday AM
hours.
Schedules are welcome, please contact Ken via email.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you and good luck in the contest.

For the team,

Ken
KA2LIM