[VHFcontesting] N3NGE Jan 08 Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,rover@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE Jan 08 Contest Plans
From: K3EGE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:29:07 EST
Multi-op station N3NGE will be operating on the Jan VHF contest from near
Morgantown, Pa. in grid FN20bd on bands 50 Mhz thru 10G with high power and big

antennas.  Rovers who may be within range of FN20bd - we would welcome your
rover plans and will look for you as you rove during the contest.  We will
also be operating WSJT on both 6 and 2 during the early Sunday AM hours.
Schedules are welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.

Good luck in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE contest team