[VHFcontesting] Just to be sure I understand...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com (VHF contesting list)
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Just to be sure I understand...
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:24:58 +0000
I realize that I'm asking a lot of question here, but I just want to make sure
I am doing everything within the letter and spirit of the rules.  This again
has to do with roving.  With two operators in the vehicle, can both be on
separate radios at the same time as long as they are on different bands?  I've
read the rules over and over and it looks like this is legal.  I just want to
make sure as I prepare to finalize my roving plans.

Thanks for humoring a rookie.

Steve
K4GUN