[VHFcontesting] RFSport Online Logger

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,Stanford VHF email Remailer <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>,rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RFSport Online Logger
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
Would you be interested in testing the latest version of RFSport Online Logger
for the 6-meter sprint?  It is available for download from RFSport.com.

Note: 99% of users experience no problems...but I'm chasing the 1% that do (be
prepared to contact me to work-through the circumstances of any problems you
may have...please).  If you plan on using it...please download it early and use
the "Practice" mode to become familiar with it before the event begins.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV

VHF Sprint info: http://www.svhfs.org/fall_sprint_rules.htm