[VHFcontesting] ARRL 10 GHz Contest Robot: No Confirmation Emails

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL 10 GHz Contest Robot: No Confirmation Emails
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:08:05 -0400
Hello, VHF Contesters-

I have received reports that hams have submitted logs for the ARRL 10GHz
Contest, but have not received a reply from the Contest Robot
acknowledging their logs have been received.

The logs ARE being received here at ARRL, but the Robot is not issuing a
confirmation. We are looking into the cause of this. The ARRL regrets
this error.

Here is a list of the logs we have received as of Thursday, October 11,
2007:

AD6HT
K0HAC
K2KIB
KB8VAO
KG6EDB
N0UK
N0YE
N6DN
NM5M
NS1O
VE2PIJ
VE3HHT
W0ZQ
W1FKF
W3HMS
WA5YWC
WA6CDR
WB6JDH

If you have submitted a log for the 2007 ARRL 10GHz Contest and are NOT
on this list, please resubmit your log to 10GHZ@arrl.org IMMEDIATELY. We
will be shutting down the 10GHz Contest robot on Wednesday, October 17,
at 5:00pm EST.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
ARRL Contest Branch Manager