[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Tonight and the East Coast 70cm Net on432.090

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Tonight and the East Coast 70cm Net on432.090 MHz
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <dmcintyre@att.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:14:25 -0400
The East Coast 70 CM net will operate as usual tonight
during the sprint.  I don't believe this has caused a
problem in the past and I know it has helped many stations
make contacts they otherwise would have missed.  So look
toward EM95 tonight.  The net starts with the net control
stations looking south at 9 p.m. on 432.090 MHz.  Then
moving clockwise and trying to look toward the NE by 9:45 p.m.

I will try to post on the net uhfqso page listed below the
direction we will be looking during the net.  Also we
welcome anyone to use the uhfqso page for liaison whether or
not you are in range of the net.

Uhfqso page:

http://w4dex.com/uhfqso/

East Coast 70 CM net info page: