[VHFcontesting] FS: Kenwood TR751A 2 meter all mode

To: <kenwood@mailman.qth.net>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Kenwood TR751A 2 meter all mode
From: "John AA5JG" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:23:53 -0500
I for sale a Kenwood TR751A 2 meter all mode in good condition.
Works fine, other than it could use the memory battery replaced.  It won't
store memories for a long time, but if you are using it on SSB that isn't a
real problem.  The VOL/SQL knob is also a little loose, but should be easy to
tighten.  It comes with the mic, power cord, mobile bracket, manual and
original box.  Does 25 watts and 5 watts. It does not have the tone board
installed, but I think you can find them fairly easily.

I am asking $250 shipped in the US, and international shipping can be worked
out.

73s John AA5JG