[VHFcontesting] For Sale or Trade

To: amsat-bb@amsat.org, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale or Trade
From: Steven Raas <sraas@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:35:11 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have a Uniden HR-2600 10 Meter all mode radio in good condx that has the
Mounting Bracket/DC Cable/Mic . This unit is UN MODIFIED amateur band only
that would make a nice IF for a transverter. I would also be interested In
trading it for a 2.4G RX down converter in the Satellite band, wanted would
be the Kuhne - MKU LNC 24 OSCAR2, SSB - UEK-3000, or DEM - 2400-144RX types
only. If interested in trading please contact me, depending on the down
converter, a trade + cash is not out of the question.

If interested in buying outright, price is $170.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED
(Domestic USA ONLY --- International shipping will cost $15.00 additional)

I can also provide as many photos as you wish.

73

Steven J.Raas

QRV From FN20vg on 2/432 Terestrial-Sats-Digital-EME

Member of - ARRL & AMSAT

Supporter of N3FJP Software   <http://www.n3fjp.com/> http://www.n3fjp.com
Home Page -  <http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/> http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/